Turning of larger batches in a variety of both plastics and metals up to 350mm in diameter by our fully automatic 6 multi-tasking machines featuring an automatic bar feeder and gantry loading system. Highly complex workpieces can be machined in one clamping, thanks to the Y-axis, double spindle, driven tooling or a fully integrated cutting head.
Haeck has five standard CNC lathes for both small batches and one-offs. These lathes can produce workpieces up to 550mm in diameter.
Our machine inventory
- Muratec MT12 (3 machines): Turning up to diameter 200mm, complete with twin spindle, C-axis functionality, driven tooling, gantry loader and bar feed.
- Muratec MT25 (2 machines): Turning up to diameter 350mm complete with twin spindle, C-axis functionality, driven tooling, gantry loader and bar feed.
- Nakamura NTJX: Turning up to diameter 250mm, complete with twin spindle, C-axis, Y-axis, B-axis (milling-cutter spindle) and bar feed.
Small batches and one-offs
- Victor V26 (3 machines): Turning up to a 350mm in diameter x 1000mm in length, complete with C-axis and driven tooling.
- Victor V36: Turning up to 550mm in diameter x 1000mm in length.
- Haas ST35 Y: Turning up to 450mm in diameter x 750mm in length, complete with Y-axis and driven tooling.
Soon your project?
Feel free to contact us
Capacity for both one-offs
and large batch runs
us for your project